- Our Business Class Executive Suite Offers:
3 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath, Private Parking, 24 Hour Security, Fully stocked bar, and more.
Great for private bachelor parties and executive retreats.
- Our prices are simple and affordable. The entire 3-bedroom executive suite is $89 to $99 per night, $549 per week, or $1,799 per month. We don't charge guest fees.
We are just 3 minutes from the Del Ray.
- The Costa Rican Executive Condo is located in the perfect part of downtown San Jose. The business class penthouse is a few minutes walk from San José’s Downtown, the Costa Rican Zoo.
Be anywhere within minutes.
- Getting Away from it all at Drake Bay 13 August, 2012 After being woken up to the smells of a fresh made breakfast, including eggs, pancakes and bacon, made right in our condo in San Jose, Costa Rica by one of the maids at the Hotel Costa Rica San Jose, my friends and I decided to explore the area. The weather in San Jose could not be more perfect. It is just the right amount of hot without being too hot. Because we are staying for a month in the condo, I looked up the weather and it will be sunny every day we are here. That is a great vacation! The condo itself is located in the heart of San Jose, so there is stuff all around to do. There are amazing museums, beautiful shops with handmade goods, great cafes and restaurants, and picture perfect beaches with blue water and white sand.
- Our Fun Trip to Monteverde 09 August, 2012 This morning we woke up to a beautiful sunrise right out our window at the Costa Rican Condo, also known as Hotel Costa Rica San Jose. We decided to go right up to the window and take a few pictures of a sight we never see back home. After receiving a fresh, hot breakfast delivered straight to our room, my husband and I decided to go out and explore this wonderful city. We are extremely excited to be staying in a beautiful location in San Jose. As one of our taxi drivers told us, San Jose offers “Pura Vida” or pure life. Where we are staying in San Jose, there is a perfect combination of thrills seeking adventure, extremely friendly locals, and of course, an extremely laid back lifestyle. When people discuss Costa Rica as being “the happiest place on earth,” they definitely stayed in San Jose…probably at the same place as we are!
- Hanging with the Monkeys at Manuel Antonio National Park 05 August, 2012 First of all, I have to say I am a huge breakfast person, maybe which is why I love waking up at Hotel Costa Rica San Jose, also known as Costa Rican Condos, every morning. I tell the person downstairs what time I want to have breakfast and they do not just send breakfast up, they actually send a maid up to cook breakfast for me! If anything, I continue to stay here for the truly amazing breakfast. But really, that is not true; the condo offers everything, including free cable television and Wi-Fi, a personal balcony, and my own parking space in the covered garage!